Andy Kim, CPA
Andy Kim is a Certified Public Accountant and the principal at Kim & Associates, PA. He graduated from Salisbury University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting. He passed the CPA exam with high distinction and received the Elijah Watt Sells Award. Andy has over 35 years of experience in public accounting and is licensed to practice in Maryland. Over the years, he has been helping small businesses and individuals with business development, computer consulting, tax and retirement planning, and IRS representation. Andy is actively involved in the community, contributing his time and talent to multiple non-profit organizations.
- Member, AICPA
- Member, MACPA
- Elijah Watt Sells Award
- National Association of Accountants Award
- Phi Kappa Phi Achievement Award
- Salisbury Rotary Club Award
- National Honor Society
- Member, Greater Salisbury Committee
- Member, Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
- Member, Wicomico HOPE Board of Directors
- Member, Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
- Member, Wor-Wic Community College Advisory Committee
- Member, Salisbury University (Past Advisory Committee)
Irina Spirina, CPA, MBA
Irina graduated with honors from Wilmington University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. She has been engaged in federal and multistate tax return preparation for businesses and individuals, assistance with federal and state taxing authorities’ correspondence, and research of tax issues and updates. She specializes in QuickBooks setup and consulting, as well as payroll issues and compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Member, MACPA.
- Active participant, Maryland Food Bank
- Supporter: Humane Society of Wicomico County, Worcester County Humane Society, Toys for Tots.
Pam is the newest member of Kim & Associates, PA. Pam attended Ferris State University in Michigan. She has over twenty years of experience in bookkeeping, payroll, and banking. Pam helps our clients with payroll processing and payroll tax deposits, sales and use tax reporting, insurance audits, and record keeping. She is also responsible for our office administration and client relations. Pam spends her free time with her wonderful husband and three children.
- Volunteer, Camden-Wyoming Little League
- Volunteer, Dover International Speedway
- Volunteer, Delmar Little League
Contact Pam by email.
Janice attended Frostburg University in Maryland. She has been with Kim & Associates, PA, for over fourteen years as a bookkeeper and an office administrator. Janice is now semi-retired and works with us part-time as a bookkeeper and a billing agent. In addition, Janice is an active Notary Public.
- National Honor Society
- Volunteer, Junior Board at PRMC
- Supporter: USO, Trinity Methodist Church, Toys for Tots, Goodwill, Salvation Army.
Contact Janice by email.