Kim & Associates, PA, an established CPA firm with 400+ clients, is looking for an experienced tax accountant. The firm focuses on business development, tax planning & preparation, accounting & bookkeeping and other consulting services. A successful candidate must be a strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team. Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills, solid communication and writing skills, ability to multitask are a must. Current CPAs or serious CPA candidates are needed.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare multistate tax returns for businesses and individuals; represent clients before taxing authorities; conduct research on new tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare, analyze, and present financial statements and tax returns to clients, explain value of tax planning and importance of certain tax strategies to follow.
- Assist clients with setting up and using accounting software programs, as well as making adjusting entries, review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Oversee general ledger accounting functions including: payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset system, tax reporting, and all subsidiary ledgers and statements.
- Exercise extreme attention to detail upon review procedures.
- Establish rapport and consult clients on business start-up requirements, entity selections, compliance issues.
- Coordinate deadline oriented workflow for different levels of staff.
Benefits working for Kim & Associates, PA include generous compensation package based on experience. Paid vacation and sick time off, health insurance, retirement plan, HSA account available upon eligibility.
Required Educations and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
CPA or serious CPA candidate
2+ years of experience in public accounting environment
Strong computer skills; knowledge of QuickBooks and ProSeries is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.